City time capsule

Thanks all.

http://www.gloucestercityafc.com/time-capsule/ 

AP

That's going to be a wonderful find long after I've gone, what a time in history it will reflect. That's a great location for it to go, as well. I feel honoured to have been allowed and able to do this

Thanks to Matt and Jenni Phillips for various inclusions and to those who offered but I didn't follow up on (space and circumstances!)

10 out of 10 for footballing zen

Well done Shandy

Did you take a photo of the contents before you buried it?

No, but I can list them if you want.

Enjoyed the Time Capsule article on the Official Website. The Time Capsule makes New Meadow Park feel like we are on the way back home. The Past History of GCAFC will be concealed within the Stadium. Well done Shandy.

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.

Good job for burying it Shandy. Any predictions on what year it'll come up? Which part of the stadium is it buried beneath?

Its on the ramp coming up to the pitch from the clubhouse, changing rooms. I understand that the players will run over it every time they go onto the pitch.

I hope never to see it again, and it doesn't come up for over a hundred years. However, when we progress through the leagues and need a 10,000 all-seater then it might come up earlier, although I'd hope for it to be reburied unopened. Its a thick waterproof titanium capsule, coated with wet weetabix and buried in a heavy duty garden sac so it should survive the elements.

For eternity's amusement I printed off a copy of your drunk photo the other day and lobbed it in.

Something to get the ladies of 3256 AD excited at least Smile