Blyth home

(15-10-2020, 03:38 PM)Isaac Wrote:  I caught up with George Carline this morning to preview Saturday’s match. You can listen to his interview using the link below

https://youtu.be/3ZeGQY6vSIA

I saw a comment on social media about holding the microphone closer, are you able to use one? They isolate the sound so much better.

Have to agree that the filming of inter view's are really good but the sound could be a lot better?Seems like I'm having a go ,but if windy ,you can miss a Question or. Answer and it spoils the inter view.Its easy for me to make comments because i dont know any thing about recording sound's, so can't you do what they do on the telly?and grab a pussy and rap it around the mike. Just a thought?

(15-10-2020, 07:33 PM)Neil Wrote:  I saw a comment on social media about holding the microphone closer, are you able to use one? They isolate the sound so much better.

Problem is at the moment Issac will have to keep his distance so not sure how much closer the mic can be.

(15-10-2020, 07:13 PM)Alex Petheram Wrote:  Sorry Lee, I don't overly read my emails... and the address linked to this account I don't use or read at all. 

Not to worry, Matt P messaged you about it to which you put a thumbs up

(15-10-2020, 09:07 PM)Darran Wrote:  Problem is at the moment Issac will have to keep his distance so not sure how much closer the mic can be.
Darran all Issac has to do is stick the mike on a old broom handle surely?

(15-10-2020, 10:21 PM)Grey beard Wrote:  Darran all Issac has to do is stick the mike on a old broom handle surely?

He’s already holding his phone so someone else would have to hold it then.
Could always do the interviews in the bar or one of the boxes maybe? But it is obviously much safer outside.

(15-10-2020, 10:21 PM)Grey beard Wrote:  Darran all Issac has to do is stick the mike on a old broom handle surely?

Full of germs those old broom handles.

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

I can barely hear a word that James is saying here

(16-10-2020, 06:26 PM)Neil Wrote:  I can barely hear a word that James is saying here

Any sub titles

OK, I have sent emails out to all season ticket holders that I have an email address for, if you are a season ticket holder and haven’t received an email, contact me at trevking67@gmail.com

Come on City!!