Fighting numbers

I was wondering what forum members thought would be the hardest single digit number to fight. Physically that is, without the use of martial arts, or magic (sorry number 3). Clearly your number 1 would be a pushover, and while 0 is a bit of a unit you can get a few jabs in, while keeping a distance. For me number 2 looks like the dangerous candidate. A solid base, and flexible top with a stabbing point. Anyone think differently? 

If we extended it out to teams then I like the look of a solid 8 supported by a mobile 7. I reckon that 78 versus 25 would be a sellout of Don King proportions (the boxing promoter not the local football administrating legend)

Maybe this could be an event for the club bar Dave?

10 out of 10 for footballing zen

(13-12-2020, 01:50 PM)SHANDY LOVE MACHINE Wrote:  I was wondering what forum members thought would be the hardest single digit number to fight. Physically that is, without the use of martial arts, or magic (sorry number 3). Clearly your number 1 would be a pushover, and while 0 is a bit of a unit you can get a few jabs in, while keeping a distance. For me number 2 looks like the dangerous candidate. A solid base, and flexible top with a stabbing point. Anyone think differently? 

If we extended it out to teams then I like the look of a solid 8 supported by a mobile 7. I reckon that 78 versus 25 would be a sellout of Don King proportions (the boxing promoter not the local football administrating legend)

Maybe this could be an event for the club bar Dave?

Nurse.........NURSE!!!!!!

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

I imagine 8 would be like one of those punching bags that bounce back up when you hit them so it could take a lot of damage but not very attacking.

6 and 9 are interchangeable so would almost be like going against a tag team, à la The Bushwackers.

(13-12-2020, 03:00 PM)Daveangel Wrote:  Nurse.........NURSE!!!!!!

Took 5 blokes on once after they were making surgestions to my then wife?If I knew then what the future held I wouldn't have botherd seen all 5 off and a few years later  saw the wife off as well.

Number 7 could be difficult. Able to Kung Fu Kick an opponent, Eric Cantons. Could be petulant at times and kick out, David Beckham. The Number 7 could always be counted on to deliver the goods, Christiano Ronaldo. At the end of the day, the Number 7 would guarantee of giving you a good night out. The Late Great George Best.
  The Number 7 must be from Manchester, gets Trained by Ricky Hatton.

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.

Unbalanced Andrew.

69 are lovers, not fighters

10 out of 10 for footballing zen

5 is the most dangerous. It’s got a good round armoured bottom for defence, and a sturdy top section with a corner and a prong. A double threat.

“There’s a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He’s been there for years.”