Any Updates on New Meadow Park.

Last year, I enjoyed AP's New Meadow Park Stadium build on the GCAFC Website. Last time visited NMP was Needham Market FA Trophy. Was part of Painting Party and went to collect Season Ticket. Have also been to 3 GCAFC Youth Team games.
    Have both car parks been completed/marked out. Are the Refreshment Kiosks to still be fitted out. Have the Hospitality Boxes been completed. 
     I appreciate Covid has affected/halted how things are done. Was just interested how the final parts of the build have got on. Thank you.

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.

The carparks will never be tarmac or lined, as they are meant to be free draining stone for flooding, so they will always look a mess... the burger vans (eric's babs) are complete as are the boxes.

AP

Thanks for the Update AP. Only thought it was having a marked out car park going by the Stadium Design Drawings.

I appreciate this is not an important question to ask at the moment. Was just wondering in Future 'Normal' times, will New Meadow Park be Officially Opened? Eg, Maybe be Opened by a Celebrity or someone? Have an Opening Exhibition match?

A testimonial for Tom Webb?

“There’s a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He’s been there for years.”

(11-03-2021, 12:50 PM)Tigermatty 2.0 Wrote:  A testimonial for Tom Webb?
The ideal match, also would maybe be ideal to Open the Ground as well. Or maybe Leroy Rosenior?

Didn't they get the guy who played Curly Watts to open InShops?

Tiger Roar is always your friend http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/fixtures20232024.php

Comprehensive City press cutting archive http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/cuttings.php

(11-03-2021, 05:10 PM)Neil Wrote:  Didn't they get the guy who played Curly Watts to open InShops?

It was Liz McDonald from Corrie

“There’s a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He’s been there for years.”