Wrexham 18-12/21 - Coach

After taking advice, and with big numbers travelling, the coaches will leave MP at 10.30am Saturday. Make sure you’ve purchased your match tickets from the club beforehand. They’re on sale all week, and the everything will be open, including the shop, on Wednesday evening between 5pm-9pm, so pop along, have a pint and get your tickets!

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

9 seats left!!

Can we make face masks mandatory please? Lots of people in a confined space Sad

Tiger Roar is always your friend http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/fixtures20232024.php

Comprehensive City press cutting archive http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/cuttings.php

They will be, surely. it’s a bus?!

Everyone wore them on Saturday, then on leaving MP were told because it’s private hire it was exempt from mask wearing, so slowly everyone took theirs off.

Although I’d feel much more comfortable if they were mandatory this Saturday like Neil.

(12-12-2021, 04:08 PM)Daveangel Wrote:  After taking advice, and with big numbers travelling, the coaches will leave MP at 10.30am Saturday. Make sure you’ve purchased your match tickets from the club beforehand. They’re on sale all week, and the everything will be open, including the shop, on Wednesday evening between 5pm-9pm, so pop along, have a pint and get your tickets!
Is there much clothing stock in the shop.  Need to get a Xmas present for the old man, and will come take a look if there is still some stock floating about (in particular any hoodies etc).

(14-12-2021, 09:11 AM)RJS Wrote:  Is there much clothing stock in the shop.  Need to get a Xmas present for the old man, and will come take a look if there is still some stock floating about (in particular any hoodies etc).
Down to the last 14,000 hoodies, so be quick! Smile

(14-12-2021, 08:36 AM)charlie Wrote:  Everyone wore them on Saturday, then on leaving MP were told because it’s private hire it was exempt from mask wearing, so slowly everyone took theirs off.

Although I’d feel much more comfortable if they were mandatory this Saturday like Neil.
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicatio...e-your-own
Current rules are clear that private hire is no longer exempt (if it was before).
Bullet point 21 in the ‘When To Wear…’ section

(14-12-2021, 08:36 AM)charlie Wrote:  Everyone wore them on Saturday, then on leaving MP were told because it’s private hire it was exempt from mask wearing, so slowly everyone took theirs off.

If i was able to go, i’d wear a full head gas mask, but not due to Covid, just in case Neil uses the dumpster.

Dan S has had to dropout unfortunately but said he will still pay his £15.
Is the Supporters Trust account the right place to transfer this to?