Club Shop

With the build up to Christmas in full throttle, not having an online club shop seems very strange. Mrs asked what to buy me, usual answer was check out the shop, but it's offline..

Other thread
https://thecityopenforum.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=969

This is the new shop
https://www.clubshopdirect.co.uk/gloucestercity?page=3

(07-12-2021, 11:33 PM)andy181083 Wrote:  With the build up to Christmas in full throttle, not having an online club shop seems very strange. Mrs asked what to buy me, usual answer was check out the shop, but it's offline..

Some great stuff on the new online shop. Really good quality, great range and quick delivery. Another week to make sure it reaches you by Xmas.

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

My bad, I’ve been trying to update all the links to the shop and missed a few, will get it updated

“There’s a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He’s been there for years.”

Can’t get the free staff! Big Grin

Yeah iv seen the new stuff, just wasn't sure where all the clothes had gone. Maybe I'm missing something and also know your all volunteers so fair play

(08-12-2021, 09:34 AM)andy181083 Wrote:  Yeah iv seen the new stuff, just wasn't sure where all the clothes had gone. Maybe I'm missing something and also know your all volunteers so fair play

There will be clothes appearing on there any time now. Have a look at Brackleys shop on there to get an idea of what will be on offer.

Just an idea for the future. How about a '2009 Play off Final Winners' range. Maybe a mug with the picture of players and supporters celebrating. A Matt Rose is on Fire t-shirt. etc. Something for the future maybe.

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.

Link now updated

Some new designs on clothing have been sent to club Shop Direct and will be appearing on line shortly