Wrexham. IMPORTANT.

For obvious reasons we have had several drop outs for the coach, which is totally understandable. From 2 quite full coaches we now find ourselves in a position where we will have 2 half full ones. Whatever size coach we book, the cost doesn’t alter much, as the biggest expenses for KB are the driver and the fuel so we are at a critical point.

We need to confirm what we require by lunchtime today, so a few cancellations late today or in the morning will cost the Club a lot of money, so, IF you are umming and ahing about taking your seat, PLEASE make a decision ASAP and let me know. If you decide to drive or not come at all, that’s absolutely fine, but please don’t leave it till the very last minute.

If you haven’t got it, i’m on 07540257464. Ring or text any time (i’m up watching the cricket) Smile

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

(17-12-2021, 05:10 AM)Daveangel Wrote:   (i’m up watching the cricket) Smile
I didn't know you were a masochist  Tongue

Also would be good for those of us who are going to take a lateral flow in the morning and wear face coverings on the coach. Takes hardly effort and keeps everyone else safe.

Really wouldn’t be good for this to turn into some sort of spreader event this close to Christmas.

Two drop outs, and one new booking. Helpful! Big Grin

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.