NLS Watch

(02-05-2023, 11:17 AM)Daveangel Wrote:  Should SK decide that a fully PT model isn’t for him, then the job would be advertised, and I’m sure there would be a number of applicants. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if DR was one of them.
Is it confirmed that we’re going fully part-time next season then Dave?

If Danny Robinson is our manager next season I will be extremely disappointed. If you're a small club punching about your weight then fine, but for us with expectations of promotion in the next few years it's not a good fit

(02-05-2023, 05:46 PM)TP1 Wrote:  Is it confirmed that we’re going fully part-time next season then Dave?

Just going from what Patrick said at the Q&A

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

Going from the best manager we’ve ever had to a manager who has just been relegated is not a good look. We will be attractive to managers next season given we’ve just finished in the play offs

Has anyone actually seen anything concrete about this? Very annoying these rumours have been doing the rounds about Kingy leaving for ages and yet he’s still here, and the day before a play-off match we’re again talking about rumours that have probably got no substance to them.

(02-05-2023, 06:13 PM)charlie Wrote:  Has anyone actually seen anything concrete about this? Very annoying these rumours have been doing the rounds about Kingy leaving for ages and yet he’s still here, and the day before a play-off match we’re again talking about rumours that have probably got no substance to them.

Agree.

Can’t we think about next season when this season is over, and just enjoy the ride!

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

(02-05-2023, 06:13 PM)charlie Wrote:  Has anyone actually seen anything concrete about this? Very annoying these rumours have been doing the rounds about Kingy leaving for ages and yet he’s still here, and the day before a play-off match we’re again talking about rumours that have probably got no substance to them.
 Exactly, does my head in.

(02-05-2023, 06:52 PM)Daveangel Wrote:  Agree.

Can’t we think about next season when this season is over, and just enjoy the ride!
Exactly. Need to leave next season conjecture for next season. It's Playoff time!

Feel Robbo might be getting a bit more stick than he deserves, listening to how our new owners work out a playing budget I would think he has done a pretty good job on a shoe string budget.

Not saying I would happily except him, if Kingy does infact leave.

Hopefully Patrick,Nicky and Kingy can agree on z playing budget that suits all concerned ??

Yeah, this!  Some of the things being said might be true. some might not be, but honestly not going to worry about that right now.  In fact all I am really concerned about now is whether I'm actually going to be able to make kick off as I can't leave for Brackley until 6pm!