home match streams

Darren any negativity at 2-0 ?

Nice to not have to drive back from Evesham

Thanks to all who put it together.

(06-10-2020, 09:45 PM)OldDirtyGlasses Wrote:  Nice to not have to drive back from Evesham
And to be able to have a few tinctures whilst watching...

(06-10-2020, 09:51 PM)Citygull Wrote:  And to be able to have a few tinctures whilst watching...
Even a poo

(06-10-2020, 07:38 PM)OldDirtyGlasses Wrote:  Greybeard / Roger - do you have an iPad or similar? Probably easier on one of those at short notice

GCAFC: 1.Moulden, 2. Carline, 3. Whittle, 4. Gunning, 5. Daly ©, 15. Morgan, 6. Robert, 7. Dawson, 8. Thomas, 9. Asante, 10. McClure.

Get in 1-0 - Whittle

2-0 McClure

Kettering down to 10 - second yellow

Yes but ever time the code was entered my tablet said no?went on the web site and saw two reviews that said it was the same for them?will try to morrow ,but same review said same thing happend time and again so gave up ??

(06-10-2020, 09:55 PM)Grey beard Wrote:  Yes but ever time the code was entered my tablet said no?went on the web site and saw two reviews that said it was the same for them?will try to morrow ,but same review said same thing happend time and again so gave up ??
My Dad couldn’t get it going but me and my brother no problem...Thanks to all that set this up, was Fantastic yo watch us and at meadow park.
Great performance, Daly,Gunning and Mclure stand outs for me with everyone else a solid 7.
Bailey pushing for a start,on fire!

Just as a thought, if a crowd was there, would that have pushed city on the offensive more in the 2nd half?

Good solid performance. Felt like we controlled the game without really needing to go up a gear.

Ref was a bit frustrating with the constant yellow cards but a great start to the season which was needed after Saturday.

Thanks to everyone who helped get the game online and a special mention to whoever was controlling the camera. Can’t be an easy job but thought they covered the game brilliantly.

Very good 1st half and the first goal was a cracking move and finish. 2nd half was scrappy although probably an element of feeling like the job was done with them down to 10. Quality ball in for the 3rd and a great run and header to finish it off. All very promising and great to not have to have a thread like Saturday's. I will very happily transfer £30 across and I believe people in the chat on Twitch were asking how to donate so hopefully plenty did.

Well done to everyone who helped get the stream up especially as other clubs had issues. York had to cancel it and Dartford mentioned that they and others had big issues with their streams.