2-1, 2-1, 2-0, 0-1, 2-0, 3-1

10 out of 10 for footballing zen

Energetik-BGU Minsk 0-2 Dinamo Brest
Shakhter Soilgorsk 3-1 Slavia Mozyr
BATE Borisov 2-3 FC Slutsk
Belshina Bobruisk 0-2 FC Vitebsk
Dinamo Minsk 2-1 FC Isloch
Rukh Brest 2-1 FC Smolevichi

Missed the first 20 mins of the first game as I was at work, so do as you will! Smile

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

As it happens the result of the match in question didn't give rise to any adjudicating!
My Dad's patent card system gives the following results for Lee: 1-4,2-0,4-1,3-3,0-3,3-2; and for TEnd:2-0,1-0-3-0,1-2,2-3,3-2. I'm wondering how I can possibly care on another day in Neverland but then it is a Saturday afternoon and I haven't seen any live sport for what seems like decades,unless you count as sport a glimpse of two elderly golfers hacking their way down the second fairway at the Tewkesbury Park this morning....

Whoops, sorry I forgot this week

No worries Lee, you have the benefit of a randomly generated series of results and after the first 3 matches yesterday have accumulated another 7 points.

Just a quick post to confirm that Shandy carried on his successful tipstering with another 11 points to finish 10 points clear of the pack. Congratulations!
Full summary to follow.

Final results as follows:-

SHANDY 11 points final total 42
Citygull 11 (31)
EvdF 6 (27)
MeadowC 6 (27)
Lee 9 (27) *
Mrs Gull 7 (26)
Sherlock 8 (23)
Luddite 5 (22)
T End... 9 (22)*
Dave A 4 (19)
ShurdyR 9 (19)
* includes randomly generated points

Shandy has led from the front and is our deserved winner. Hearty congratulations.
£55 has been raised for ST funds plus we've all been introduced to a new source of entertainment and mystery. Thank you Mr Lukashenko for enabling us to enjoy such an unexpected treat.

Will post a new thread to see if people want to carry on- and if so stick with Belarus or maybe take in Bundesliga and or other leagues as they become available (Norway and Faroe Islands being two)?

Thank you Dave / CityGull for running this, it has given something sporting to look forward to on a weekend and shows that some of us will bet on anything that moves just to pep up our turgid lives.

Interestingly, I think it also goes to show how spending too much deliberation over a team, its players and form can sometimes complicate tipster judgement. I used a very simple system which took almost no time at all, allied with some luck on the key games.

I'm up for the next challenge, and am happy to leave it to the organiser to decide what that will be

10 out of 10 for footballing zen