Hanksy

Thanks Hanks.

As ever, with all the best this and best that, the proof is in the pudding, or rather, who he signs for.

It'll be Weston.

Hey Joe! Thanks for the goals, and service to the club. The only thing I ask is that if you stop me for doing 32 in a 30, or for urinating in a public place, or even setting fire to a C********m shirt outside their ground, please recognise me and show me some of that discretion that good policeman possess and use.

10 out of 10 for footballing zen

(12-05-2020, 05:07 PM)Neil Wrote:  Thanks Hanks.

As ever, with all the best this and best that, the proof is in the pudding, or rather, who he signs for.

It'll be Weston.
Or Chippenham.

Good luck Joe. Thanks for everything. Scored some real crackers for us. A scorer of great goals for sure.

Interesting to see who we get to replace him.

Sorry to see Hanksy going, been a class act bearing in mind he’s a full time Copper as well.No better a free kick taker in our division.
In the NLP on Sunday almost all the Solihull Moors squad are available, as are Ebbsfleet players.
We have a prudent management team, pointless buying players, putting them on contracts we as a Club will then have to pay wages.
If wage caps come in this will give more of a level playing field for us and with a new ground to show off we if done diligently could get a decent squad which we can afford.

(12-05-2020, 06:37 PM)Pims manager again Wrote:  Sorry to see Hanksy going, been a class act bearing in mind he’s a full time Copper as well.No better a free kick taker in our division.
In the NLP on Sunday almost all the Solihull Moors squad are available, as are Ebbsfleet players.
We have a prudent management team, pointless buying players, putting them on contracts we as a Club will then have to pay wages.
If wage caps come in this will give more of a level playing field for us and with a new ground to show off we if done diligently could get a decent squad which we can afford.

Depends what sort of wage cap comes in. If it is how much a player can earn then yes. If it is how much you can spend in total then it would make things worst for us as it will be based on income most of which is via people coming through the turnstiles. We would be even further behind the likes of York and Hereford.

(12-05-2020, 05:12 PM)Prorsum Semper Wrote:  
(12-05-2020, 05:07 PM)Neil Wrote:  Thanks Hanks.

It'll be Weston.
Or Chippenham.
He might be in the Red and White of Evesham

(12-05-2020, 05:06 PM)I agree that it would be nice but... Wrote:  The carrot of making a living from football in a new stadium might mean we can get better in that position in affect on the same money ( hourly) but on more hours.Ed Williams is local Smile

Our media called him the best midfielder in the national north just a few days ago, so that would have to be a hell of signing in the pipeline

Thank you Joe for your efforts for the Club. Top goalscorer for the Club during last season, I will keep the avatar as a tribute. Last season, James Rowe made signings up front, in defence and in goal. Am I right in thinking that he did not make any midfield signings? Hopefully has possible targets in mind.

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.

Sad. As others have said hybrid should surely cater for part timers otherwise by definition you're full time. Plus Joe is versatile enough to cover other positions (imo he's a far better right back than Jack James for example). But it looked likely that Rowe had decided the future when he brought in Lewis Brunt, and in our last match started the embarrassingly unfit and immobile Gavin Gunning leaving Joe on the bench. Possible saving grace will be Ross Johnstone but he's very much a work in progress. Or maybe Villa, if they escape relegation, will let us keep Brunt on a season's loan.