Hanksy

What a surprise

Yep no surprise at all. Can see Chippenham doing well next season given how well they have done since Mike took over.

Bet we finish higher (like we did over Kettering) Wink

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

Apparently Chippenham had their budget reduced by 1500 pounds,wouldn’t be surprised if he’s gone there on the same money or less than with us.
Once get turned down for a pay rise it’s all about saving face.

Just watched the YouTube Interview with Mike Cook, Joe Hanks and Reporter. Reporter asked Mike Cook on thoughts of when new season will start, had he heard anything? He thinks maybe pre season in August, with the season starting in September

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.

(18-05-2020, 12:49 PM)Andrew B Wrote:  Just watched the YouTube Interview with Mike Cook, Joe Hanks and Reporter. Reporter asked Mike Cook on thoughts of when new season will start, had he heard anything? He thinks maybe pre season in August, with the season starting in September
The interviewer was Marc Mcgregorhe must work as a journalist away from football.

(18-05-2020, 12:49 PM)Andrew B Wrote:  Just watched the YouTube Interview with Mike Cook, Joe Hanks and Reporter. Reporter asked Mike Cook on thoughts of when new season will start, had he heard anything? He thinks maybe pre season in August, with the season starting in September
In the interviewer is Marc McGregor

(18-05-2020, 12:39 PM)Prorsum Semper Wrote:  Apparently Chippenham had their budget reduced by 1500 pounds,wouldn’t be surprised if he’s gone there on the same money or less than with us.
Once get turned down for a pay rise it’s all about saving face.

You have no idea how much money he was on with us. Every chance he wasn’t that well paid compared to the new signings so just wanted a more equal footing. From Spencer’s tweet last week there is certainly more to the situation than what Alex said. I would be surprised if he has taken a pay cut.

(18-05-2020, 01:35 PM)Darran Wrote:   
You have no idea how much money he was on with us. Every chance he wasn’t that well paid compared to the new signings so just wanted a more equal footing. From Spencer’s tweet last week there is certainly more to the situation than what Alex said. I would be surprised if he has taken a pay cut.
Tell me where I said I knew how much money he was on with us??
You have no idea how much money the new signings earn with us....

(18-05-2020, 02:40 PM)Prorsum Semper Wrote:  Tell me  where I said I knew how much money he was on with us??
You have no idea how much money the new signings earn with us....
Because you think he’s gone there for less money or the same money. Those new signings wouldn’t have been cheap and we know that McClure was offered way more than Maidstone could afford so I’m pretty confident Joe was nowhere near his wage.