10 nationalities

We had Shabir Khan on loan from Worcester City FC. He of the Matt Coupe tunnel incident, and the body slamming a Stockport County player at Aggborough. Has represented Pakistan, playing I think 9 games, scoring 1 goal. (Going by our friend Tiger Roar).
We also had Nat Jarvis on loan from Cardiff City? He has represented Antigua and Barbuda.

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.

(08-02-2021, 10:14 AM)Tiger Andy Wrote:  Leroy Rosenior - Sierra Leone....
... as is goalkeeper extraordinaire Alhaji Sesay

(08-02-2021, 08:30 AM)Daveangel Wrote:  Kieran Thomas is from the Forest of Dean.
A near but strange land? My sister emergrated some year's ago and haven't seen her since,but still speak on a thing called a phone .She told me they  had electric now where she lives ,I think it called colford?or something like that.

(08-02-2021, 12:12 AM)Andrew B Wrote:  It does seem unbelievable. Remember when we had the Australian, Steve Chipps when Chris Burns was manager? Had the French defender Niate on Trial during pre-season, went onto play for Torquay United. Also the French striker Diop. Think we had a Spanish striker on loan from Boston United? Antonio Alcatraz?

Remember having two yanks on lone when we were at Horton rd many many years ago? Their didn't stay around long though? Probably they we're not used to the magnificent stadium,or Don Mann's hot dogs.

(08-02-2021, 04:18 PM)Grey beard Wrote:  A near but strange land? My sister emergrated some year's ago and haven't seen her since,but still speak on a thing called a phone .She told me they  had electric now where she lives ,I think it called colford?or something like that.

Remember having two yanks on lone when we were at Horton rd many many years ago? Their didn't stay around long though? Probably they we're not used to the magnificent stadium,or Don Mann's hot dogs.

Dave’s in trouble now.
We are still needing immigrants to inhabit the Dean especially Coleford. That’s why they have electric power over there to help patrol and light up ‘the wall’ that keeps out the red walkers or the Welsh as they are known locally.

What have I done?! Smile

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

Gary Ciani on trial. He was American.

Tiger Roar is always your friend http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/fixtures20232024.php

Comprehensive City press cutting archive http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/cuttings.php