Fans Player of the Season

(24-04-2020, 02:27 PM)OldDirtyGlasses Wrote:  The player that most impressed me, pro-rata, Vinny Harper- if Brizzle City release him, we should snap him up if we can. Class attacking full back.
Agree with Thomas, unsung hero award; and Marlon always works hard for the team. Daly did defo improve over time, although his diagonal balls still need a lot of work!
Yeah he was a class act along with Luke Russe from Rovers, who I’d have back in a heartbeat. Tom Harrison impressed me to before he unfortunately broke his ankle at Gateshead. But yeah Josh Thomas is definitely one to watch next season especially being local (ish)

Josh Thomas but Marlon a close second (For pashion)

I think we only had 6 players at the end of the season who were there at the start too. A few of those were often on the bench and/or injured (Zack, Spence, Fab, maybe JT). Gives limited options I guess, but I'd probably go for Hanks and then Marlon who always gives 100%.

Best new signing - tough pick as most were still settling in. Probably Maher so far, but can see the others have bags of potential.

Jack Senior had been impressive

(24-04-2020, 03:30 PM)OldDirtyGlasses Wrote:  Jack Senior had been impressive

Was thinking that too, but he probably only played 5 games before his injury.

I rate Liam Daly on the performances I've seen. A big ugly uncompromising centre back who can head a ball further than I can kick one. The sort of defender we've hated playing against for so long, and now we've got one of our own.

Luke Russe = quality, we've missed his tenacity and simplicity in the middle. Great footballing brain.

10 out of 10 for footballing zen

Are we still gonna have the end of season awards (virtually obviously) gotta be a few awards for players reaching milestone achievements on appearances etc, goal of the season, players player of the season, managers player of the season, supporter of the season..you get the gist?

Be good to have i reckon.

(24-04-2020, 05:22 PM)SHANDY LOVE MACHINE Wrote:  I rate Liam Daly on the performances I've seen. A big ugly uncompromising centre back who can head a ball further than I can kick one. The sort of defender we've hated playing against for so long, and now we've got one of our own.
Exactly what’s needed at this level,every successful team has a defender like that.

I reckon we should, why let the Trump virus stop all of our fun!

10 out of 10 for footballing zen

If the numpties void it then no, as every appearance, goal, assist, block, save, headed clearance will be as if you imagined them

*and all those miles driving to E*****m and minutes bemused, sat in the car park thinking “has the game been called off” will have been like a dream

# I definitely ate plenty of chips and double deckers in those dreams though